October 9, 2011

Blogging at Her Blueprint


Powerpuff Arabic


I am excited to share that I will now be blogging about contemporary women artists from the Middle East and the subcontinent on International Museum of Women's blog, Her Blueprint. The International Museum of Women is an online social museum documenting global changes, representative of how the digital twenty first century has impacted the way we preserve, document, curate, and disseminate knowledge.

Here is my first post on Corinne Martin, whom I had earlier blogged about over here.

If you are eager to see a particular artist covered on the blog, do let me know - I would love to learn more about them...

Image courtesy Corinne Martin

1 comment:

  1. Many thanks, Leia! Incidentally, if there are any talented Bangladeshi women artists that you happen to know of and feel they deserve to be highlighted, please do let me know...I personally would love to learn more about them:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to leave a comment. I look forward to hearing from you!